Friday, December 14, 2007

Singing and Snow










Sarah is so very proud of the song shw wrote! I'm so thrilled she knows that she is loved!




The pictures of the girls in the snow was last week...I'm just now getting around to upload them. I know some of you have looked for the Snow Run Challenge. The boys took off to play in the snow or to shovel drives so I didn't get around to doing it. I hear that we are getting some snow this weekend so maybe we'll have the challenge this weekend! I will likely have the girls join in, but they will be required to wear a shirt! Lily is starting to get sick so I may have to rethink that!

The videos were done the other day, just after the girls got out of bed. As you can see, they are still in their jammies. Plus, you can see what terrible condition Sarah's hair is in each and every morning!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the sounds of this winter storm heading our way and then onto you....it will be more like a snow plow challenge:)

The girls are snnnoooowwww
cute!!!!

xoxod