Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Trouble



Well, I'm having trouble posting photos from our Christmas. I can only get the photo of the boys uploaded. (Any bloggers out there having problems or is it just me?) We had several school and church programs prior to Christmas. I have some great photos of Lily with one of her classmates...Joel. Lily can not talk about Joel without simply beaming...it cracks me up!

Santa came early to our house...on the 22nd! He seemed to understand that it made our life much easier to do that since we had to leave town on the 23rd. The girls were so much fun! They were thrilled with the gifts that Santa brought. The boys were pretty happy, too!

We left on the 23rd for Christmas with my extended family. I have seven siblings so between all of us there were over 36 people there. We then spent a couple of days on the farm with Tom's family. Tom has two siblings, but there are 19 cousins....so another big celebration! I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh boy...we got Guitar Hero 3 too. We already had #2. It's actually pretty fun playing the "oldies"!

~Lynn