Saturday, December 29, 2007

Photo Shoot






















I usually get photos done of the kids on their birthday until they start school. Once they start school, I usually get the school photos. Even if I don't like the school photos, I still get them! Well, TJ didn't inform me of photo day so I missed his sophomore year photo! Lily turned 4 in November and I didn't make it in to get her photo done! On a spur of the moment I made an appointment and went today. I know....it looks like "Let's just get photos of our adopted chilren." Hey, that's just how it worked out! The bio boys managed to get their school photos done this year! Anyway, here are some of the shots. Not bad for spur of the moment!

4 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Wow, what fantastic pictures! Handsome and beautiful!!

~Lynn

Jeff and Madeline said...

Those are some good lookin' kids you got there! Don't you wonder how to respond to that question sometimes. I just want to say, yeah she got it from her mother (or father) just insert to see what people will say. I almost bought a t for M that said, I get my good looks from my Daddy. On the one hand, she does get a lot of facial expressions from us and they are pretty darn cute and on the other, I think her bm or bf must be pretty good looking.

Anywho--I love the shots! I have to say, you can really see the deep happiness in Sarah this year--that smile is coming from her core.

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

Those are awesome for "spurof the moment!" LOL - I have never taken the kids for portraits! I remember the stress that parent exhibited when they brought their kids to my studio and I never gone out on that limb! I love the one of TJ "relaxing" that is great! I can't believe that the girls have grow SO SO much! The are beautiful and I love the ones of them together! SiSterS :D

Ladybug hugs,
:D

Anonymous said...

You MUST be the proudest mom EVER! All the pics. are great!