Friday, December 21, 2007

Finally.....the girls saw Santa!



I finally got to take the girls to see Santa! Lily looked him in the eye and went totally blank on what she wanted for Christmas. Sarah acted shy the entire time! I helped them get all of the words out! As we were paying for the picture, they asked if I wanted to donate to an organization that help families finance adoption. I said, "Now, how could I say 'no' to that?" They handed me a flyer and it was one of the ones I mentioned in a previous post...the one with Sarah's picture on it! The Santa's Helpers were thrilled to see the little girl on the flyer up close!

4 comments:

Jeff and Madeline said...

Cool! I bet they never thought they would met the beauty in the flesh.

The girls look adorable. Don't worry Lily, I get starstruck too.

Hello cuties!

Deb in MT said...

What a great surprise that was.
Love the Santa picture....it is just precious! And funny how they are beginning to resemble each other more & more!

Merry Christmas to all you Alexanders!

Debbie M.

Anonymous said...

Very cool, seeing Santa in person and having Santa see Celebrity Sarah Jo....I love it:)

xoxod

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Beautiful picture! What a great story!!

~Lynn