Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What on earth is Sarah saying?!?!






The girls were cracking me up tonight! Sarah took these end caps from our computer chair and put them up to her eyes and kept saying something that I couldn't figure out what it was! You can hear Lily in the background repeating her and then saying, "She's speaking Chinese!" I then made another video of Lily and Lily started doing the same thing, but her hand position and wording clued me in on what Sarah was saying....binoculars! They are so darn smart! Sorry for some of the potty talk in the Sarah video. Lily was sitting on the potty chair so Sarah got to "talking potty." We finished the second video on a more positive note...Jesus is our hero!

2 comments:

Jeff and Madeline said...

Okay Kathy! Get your Mommy ears on. I knew it immediately! Mainly due to the fact that Madeline has binoculars and uses them daily!!!
She was cracking up watching them, but pointed out that indeed SHE is the funniest person in the world!

Anonymous said...

A little dark to see those beautiful faces on my video screen, but oh my gosh the laughter was wonderful. I thought that Sarah was going to get the hiccups!