Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tyler playing "Furelise" by Ludwig Von Beethoven....oh, and a few pictures!




This picture clearly communicates the creativity that the girls have! First, the blankets on their heads are wigs! Yes, they wanted longer hair that day. They are constantly putting on shoes and dresses! I'm a little concerned that Lily is giving Sarah a pedicure with a hairbrush....oh well........I still have a way to go as a mom to girls!

Lily enjoys chilling out inside the bin that I keep a bunch of blankets. Don't worry....I always take the lid off. This is a picture of her one night when I thought she was awful quiet in there......she fell asleep!

Sarah

Lily

Today is Mother's Day. I find myself saying the same things my mother said when I was growing up..."All I want for Mother's Day is a day of peace and no fighting!" Well, that's me! Yeah, well, throw in a cup of hot coffee, too!

Two years ago we celebrated Mother's Day in China as it was the day we got Sarah. Time has certainly flown by.

I did enjoy a nice Sunday dinner out to one of my favorite Chinese places. The kids got me a new coffee pot and a picture frame that shows digital pics. At this moment, the girls are in bed sleeping and the boys went to visit friends...I'm enjoying my moment of peace!

Tyler had a piano recital recently. It was a challenge to get piano lessons in this year between golf and basketball. He did a great job!

No comments: