Friday, May 16, 2008

Gotcha Day Fashion Show!


Gotcha Day Fashion Show!

This is Lily when we were leaving the Civil Affairs Office in Guangzhou on the day we got her! Yeah, I know, I was a lot smaller back then, too!!!!!

This picture above is Lily wearing the clothes that she had on when we had her Gotcha Day in 2004! Oh my...she has grown!

Gotcha Day 2006!

The picture above was taken yesterday....two years from Gotcha Day!

Okay, so it's time for a pedicure! I just couldn't skip showing how much her feet have grown!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is toooooo funny!!! Lily, I just burst out laughing....when I noticed her little onesy was not snapped....she is sooooo funny!!!

Big hugs,
Diane

LifeWithTheFerrells said...

Too cute! I can't believe we are approaching Hannah's 2 year! BTW, you know that picture you brought back of Hannah for us, well she hates it! She says she looks like the Gerber baby with big eyes! She is too funny.

God Bless
Tina

Tara D. said...

Love the flashback pics.!