Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dane Has Talent and Water Play

The girls wanted to play with their wather thing. It was fun, but I kept hearing someone say, "How much is this water costing me?" The girls had fun.


Just having fun in the water!


The girls saw that their friend Sydney came outside so we invited her over to play. Lily and Sarah ran to greet her. I loved watching them run across the grass....glad I had the camera out.


Three beauties playing in the water!



Freeze Pop break! Lily ALWAYS eats her the fastest and then she gives the eye to the ones remaining.


Below are two videos that Dane made when he was home alone. The first one is actually the last one he made! He was discouraged with his attempt to play the violin and spin a plate on a stick at the same time. You just have to watch them!











5 comments:

Jeff and Madeline said...

The girls look super cute and cool out there! I can't wait until tomorrow to watch the video--Jeff is asleep and I can't turn on the sound!

Donna said...

I love the photo of the three girls running! Gorgeous!!

We have the same pool thingy. It's fun!

:)

Donna

Jeff and Madeline said...

Madeline thought his playing was great and said that was "so funny".
Great attempt Dane, way better than I could do on my best day!

Jeff and Madeline said...

I just saw the first (second) video. YES you do kiddo!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dane....

No talent??? Buddy...you absolutely ROCK!!!!

Diane...