Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Alexander Zoo Crew went to the zoo!

Dad and Lily feeding the pretty bird.
TJ and Lily at the zoo.













A couple of pirate girls on the Radio Flyer ship.


Lily and Madeline.


I love this photo! I have never seen a frog actually sitting on a lilypad before! Before you say, "Wow, Kath, you take really good photos," know that the Alexanders brought a camera and both batteries were dead before we got out of North America!
We met our friends from Northeastern Ohio at the Columbus Zoo today. Madeline and Sarah were fostered through the same orphanage....A Mothers Love. Anyway, it was a great time for all of us. A special thanks to Jeff and Wendy for capturing some moments for the slacker Alexanders. I know we got some photos, so I'll take a look and maybe add some tomorrow.


Oops, more photos below.


Dane getting bit by the bear.


The Owens-Alexander children photo....minus TJ who was way too cool to be in the photo!



1 comment:

Jeff and Madeline said...

We had a super awesome time too!
I LOVE that pic too (the frog) and I almost posted it, but I was tired of downloading! I also like the black bear in the tree, did I send you that one?
Thanks again for a really fun day!