Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Photos

Well, the girls were really into their new shoes and purses! Are they really my children?!
I am now recalling how much I hated to fingerpaint with the boys when they were younger!

They love their new table that Grandma and Grandpa got for them!


Opening their new Mulan dolls!


Dane was thrilled that he got his Heeley's!


Tyler got a pair, too!

TJ was happy with his coupon for money towards a new drum set...ugh!


Christmas Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Madeline said...

Looks like fun was had by all!
Happy Holidays Alexander's!
Glad to see you are home safe and sound. Maybe we can catch the next time you are up or maybe we will head down there sometime.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

What a fun time! I love the girls and their shoes. As Dan and I sit having coffee this morning he commented that there really is a difference in what boys and girls graviate to ;-)

Happy New Year!
Debbie