Friday, September 04, 2009

Ice Age and Dai Loc Kids

We took about 40 kids from Dai Loc to see the movie "Ice Age." Most of them wore their new shoes! Probably half of these kids have never been to a movie theatre!





Each of the kids and the staff got a small coke and a bag of popcoren.


Yeah, well, I had coffee.....finally a theatre that serves coffee! Could of had a beer if I wanted, too!


This is the little guy that took care of me at the orphanage...the one that served me dinner. I really loved this guy.
Tomorrow is a relatively free day. We will do some sigthseeing with the staff. Church on Sunday morning. We fly to Ho Chi Min City on Sunday afternoon and spend the night in a hotel before the long flights home. I can't wait to see my crew! They better be at the airport.





2 comments:

to sing and to dance said...

Love watching your work in action. You're a God send (literally)

Libby said...

This was a great trip!
Love looking at the photos and hearing all about it, but one question,
why not the beer?