Monday, February 02, 2009

Sisters Stick Together



In the craziness of my life, I find a lot of joy AND enjoyment in my two girls. Sometimes I just sit and watch them play! Most of the time they do really well together. I love to watch them watch "The Twelve Dancing Princesses" and "Diamond in the Castle." The actually act out the movie while they watch it! I also enjoy watching them play school and cooker's (Chef's in the play kitchen.)

These photos show them at one of those moments that I found joy. In was late on a snow morning when they were watching public television. They wanted some dry cereal...yeah, I know....looks like dog food! Anyway, love this shot! It reminds me of the miraculous God we serve! Only God could orchestrate two little girls from different parts of China to be adopted into the same family....to be sisters that stick together! The joy! The enjoyment!

3 comments:

Tara D. said...

I LOVE "The Twelve Dancing Princesses!" :-)

Glad the girls bring you joy in your day!

Anonymous said...

I get it!!!! I really so get this post!!!!

I witness the same thing often with my girls and am just overwhelmed at the particular moment!!!

Gotta love those snowy mornings!!!!

Nicole 妮可 said...

Hey,
Thanks for the encouraging words... though undeserved, they are appreciated!
Just wanted to say I love how you call your kids the fab five. We call ourselves the super seven. :)
Hope you are having a great day!