Friday, March 21, 2008

Sisters





I know I'll have some pictures to share from our Easter weekend so I thought I better post these recent shots. I love to watch my girls play together! Sometimes I just watch them and think to myself, "It's amazing that they are sisters" They were born a few hundred miles from each other on the other side of the world! When we travelled to get Lily, who would have known that Sarah was just four months old living a bit to the west! We are grateful that God brought them together as only He could have orchestrated!

As some of you may have known, we had quite the snowstorm a few weeks back. The sled picture was during the blizzard. We were all watching TV one night and I was touched by how the girls were laying on the floor with their feet touching...thus the feet picture. How about those new coats?! I went shopping for new Spring jackets for the girls and found these on clearance. Lily HAD to have one. Lily wears it around the house like a robe....it is so funny. If anyone is concerned, they are man-made materials so no need to send PETA my way!

3 comments:

Jeff and Madeline said...

They both look so adorable and BIG! Stop growing girls!

They look great and love those HUGE smiles!

Any word from abroad?

Tara D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara D. said...

I love the way God plans things out. I love that He planned for them to have a sisterly bond. And I love how visibly strong that bond is. What a treat for them in their lives!

They are cuties til' the end of time, Kathy!

P.S. Just sent you an e-mail.