Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A long, long time ago.......

It has been a while since I last posted. No real issues here with the exception that we are busy with basketball, music, school, basketball and basketball. I'm also busy trying to finish up plans for the Midwest Summit on Adoption and Orphan Relief conference that I'm helping plan for April 21st.

How about this photo of Tom and I? Yes, it was a long, long time ago! The year was 1987. We were just married and spent our honeymoon in Gatlinburg, TN. Gatlinburg was a different place then...you could actually walk through town and not dodge traffic! We've changed a bit since then, haven't we? We both have put on a little weight....okay, a little more than a little! It's hard to believe that when this photo was taken, the idea of children was just that....an idea. Who would have known that nearly 20 years later we'd claim five as our very own!?! God has truly blessed us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH, you guys are so cute:)
Love,
Diane

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

I was a college freshman in 1987!
Did you get the website up? I think what you are doing is AWESOME!!!
BTW - Nice picture.
Debbie

Jeff and Madeline said...

Too funny and cute! What is the American obsession with taking these photos--I have a few (especially as a kid)! Glad all is well (and busy!).