Monday, January 29, 2007

Etchings




I had the opportunity to pick up the etching we had done in China a few months ago. Another famiy brought it back with them when they travelled to pick up their little girl. The bottom etching was done when we first brought Lily into our family. At the time, I thougtht four would be it! Little did I know that when we had that etching done, another little girl about five months old was still waiting for us in China! The top one is of the most recent one done of the Fab Five! All of their eyes look the same...which I find to be quite nice! Dane thinks he looks like the boy on Polar Express! Sarah is slightly scared of the etching....I'm not certain why, but she is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new etching. What a treasure. I saw in person what workmanship goes into making that from the picture. It's beautiful! If Dane does look like the Polar Express boy then that animation must be very handsome:)