Wednesday, October 15, 2008

County Fair














We enjoyed our time at the County Fair last week. Sorry, no pics of the boys. They don't think it is that cool to walk around the fair with their parents. The camera goes with mom!

I must admit that when we have times like these with the girls...where I can stand on the outside and just watch THEM, I get overwhelmed by God's goodness to have placed them together! They were meant to be together...on Ferris Wheel's, on roller coasters..in life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Lily and Sarah Jo, their smiles tell it all!!!

Hugs to all Alexanders,
d

LifeWithTheFerrells said...

Great pictures! Just wanted to know that you are now tagged! You must go to my blog and see the details.... I hate these games and the pressure to play them!