Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just an ordinary day...well, is there really such a thing?

Ty took this photo of the girls. We were cracking up that Sarah had to get as close to Lily as possible!
Another "staying close to Lily" picture!

What would they do without each other?!

YES! Sarah like football!

Serious Sarah.

Sarah sitting on the swing with mom.

Classic Lily with a bit of a 'tude!

Lily doing karate on bubbles.

I know, Kathi G., I should put her hair back!


Dane loves his sisters!

Dane trying to teach Sarah to eat bubbles.

I love this guy!

The girls just runnin' around.

I love this photo of Lily! I'm bummed that it came out blurry, but I still really love it!


2 comments:

Jeff and Madeline said...

Awesome pics! We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
I love that pic too and have many of Madeline that I just love (many times it is one out of ten that just blows me away) and then it turns out blurry! It drives me crazy!
Madeline says "see you tomorrow" and "play!".
We are all excited to see you again and cannot wait for our weekend with you--when is that going to be???!!!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Oh - to bad - I think that it is my favorite too!