Saturday, August 01, 2009

Lost Favorites

If anyone is still popping on my blog, I have lost all of my favorites. I've recovered only two....No Greater Joy Mom and Wendy's. If you can send me your link, I'd like to save them.
Kathy
PS: Things are going well here. We are busy getting ready for the new school year. I have one going to be a senior, one a junior, one going in eighth grade and two going into kindergarten. Plus, I am planning to be out of the country on a mission trip soon. Some have asked to pray for the trip, which I gladly accept. I do think that my husband could use the prayers even more since he will be home with the kids!

3 comments:

Tara D. said...

I didn't know you were going on a mission trip! Are you going to Vietnam?

Jeff and Madeline said...

I didn't realize you were going without the family. Have a safe and wonderful journey!

Donna said...

Sounds like you're busy! I have one in college and two in Kindergarten and my life is full too.

Here's our blog: Double Happiness!

I've got all the other Qinzhou family blogs linked in my sidebar.

Donna