Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Something Funny!

Gotcha Day on November 1, 2004.
Gotcha Day 18 months later!
I made this arrangement of photos for Tom's office this morning. I framed five different photos for him....each a photo of him in the early days of each of our children. I wanted an early photo of him with each of the kids so it seemed appropriate to have the Gotcha Day photos with the girls. As I was putting the photos in the frames I noticed something interesting about the photos....Tom was wearing the exact same thing on that day.....18 months apart! So, I go over to his office to arrange them on the wall and there Tom sits at his desk wearing that same shirt. That must be one nice shirt to hold up so well!




5 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

A very good shirt indeed!

I got your e-mail. I have had the computer off all day :D Thanks for encouraging me ~ I may break down a post tomorrow :D

Jeff and Madeline said...

That is really cool--maybe it is his lucky shirt!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I bet it's the awesome laundry lady:)

love,
Diane

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Gotta love the male wardrobe.

Anonymous said...

I can relate -- my hubby wore the same shirt to the birth of both bio kids. I threw it out the day I realized he'd done it. I'll bet your kids will love those photos you framed.